OTC Publication Service
Post-trade publication for OTC trades
The Bucharest Stock Exchange (BSE) provides an OTC trade reporting service to
allow member firms to meet their post-trade publication obligations in a flexible and inexpensive manner.
The service supports publication for unregulated trades executed
away from the Exchange’s markets.
• Two alternative entry modes for OTC transactions:
- Web GUI for manual data maintenance (entry of trades, changes, cancellations, querying reports, etc.)
- Connectivity between the reporting entity and BSE via a WebService at the exchange for automatic reporting
• It offers the option of publishing data anonymously through the use of external infrastructure, thus meeting your disclosure obligations, but without revealing your identity (or trading strategy).
• Easy to interface with the reporting entity’s systems to ensure the publication of data in the timeframe required
• Designed for customers to meet their requirement for immediate real-time publication with a backstop of three minutes
• Publication via BSE website showing data free of charge